Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Fine recreation and excellent hobby - radio-controlled toys and collecting of car models

by Keff

I sat missing in front of TV box, anything new and interesting has not been shown,and old good films is already boring to look. The weekend was going all for nothing. I have recollected, that the radio-controlled car has once been bought to son, but it has quickly bored him and he has thrown it in a pantry. I have decided,as there is nothing to do,to play by a toy. I have taken a toy out of pantry. I have inspected the car - as virtual and new. It was the inexpensive electric machine. It was necessary to go to the shop for batteries. But after that I so have taken a great interest in game,that I has not noticed as has come the neighbour. - Has recollected the gold childhood? - he asked. - Let's go into the bar. We were sitting with him in the bar,spoke about any trifles,about which talked already many times, but I thought about other - what cheerful time I have had with playing by this amusing toy.

Then I have decided to look in Internet - what other toys are. I have found that except cars there are very fast monster trucks,boats,sailing boats,submarines,helicopters,airplanes and jets,army tanks and various ufo and robots. And I have solved to buy gas radio-controlled helicopter.I was ordering it thru Internet in one of firms and after few days I have gotten it.

I and my 12-year son have gone by our car out of city to one of villages with small lake. There we have filled our helicopter with applied fuel.The helicopter has easily soared up into the sky, well obeyed management and has had long flight above trees. When fuelling has terminated, we again have filled it and have then flight above lake. We have had unforgettable day full of impressions! When we have come back home joyful and happy, the neighbour has seen us and has asked: - Why you are so cheerful? My son was telling him long what the fine weekend we have had this time. The neighbour has asked to take him with us next time and promised to buy the radio-controlled hydroplan,so that it will be possible to fly up and to land on lake. Now we - I,my son and neighbour - constantly go to lake and have a good time with various radio-controlled models,which periodically we buy. I began to feel again myself young, though I have more than 40. It became my hobby.This is fine recreation on air.

My neighbour also began to have a great interest in a collecting of car models,so-called die-cast cars. These are models of cars,trucks and vehicles of past and present perfectly corresponding to originals.He has collected already the whole museum of these models. He has adapted for this purpose a wall case.These excellent models sparkle under glass.Now to every holiday friends make a present for him by these models. For this purpose he in advance mentions which of models he still doesn't have. If you wish to have an active recreation and still do not know what to do, I advise you to select this way. It is pleasantly and with benefit for health to use a free time. Those who thinks about gift to guy,these excellent models of cars are very good choice There are not so many companies which offer such products in the Internet. To know all in one place about radio-controlled models and about die-cast cars,trucks and vehicles you may read in websites below.


No comments: